Ever wondered why the sky is blue?

Walked along the shoreline this afternoon and kicked sand through my sandals.

It's great to feel the freedom between the toes on days like this.

The day was a perfect one - chill in the air, sea breeze blowing across the face and a blue sky that suggested infinity and beyond.

As the seagulls broke the rich blue depths with their errant flighted shapes, noisy prattling and incessant squabbling for the tidbits that a lucky one had found, I wondered in awe about that blue sky...

Where did it stop and what was it that created this depth of azure calm?

As the sun ran its race that had been today and began to robe itself in its magnificence to herald its departure, the blue surrendered to the golden glory that stole its depths. It surrendered its journey to
the inevitable splendour of gilded wonder that spread across the ocean, demanding awe from all creatures that played even a miniscule role within these short bars of an eternal symphony that constantly continued to compose itself.

I was glad to be such an integral instrument within this wonder, and allowed its beauty to imprint itself on my being as if to say ...

Yes, I am part of this and not separate from it.
I am this golden shower, I am the blue azure that yields, I am the orb of infinite light that orchestrates the changing tempo... I am the conductor conducting, the composer composing, ..... I am that.

Comments

Popular Posts