Whose into sound?
I mean that is where it all started from, right?

The sound of silence.

What does that conjure up for you?

Maybe Simon and Garfunkel for those of a certain age.

Have you ever experienced silence? I mean pure silence - no other sound - nothing.

I have. In the Toronto Science Museum back in the eighties.

It was one of the most extraordinary and yes, painful experiences I have experienced.

A feat of human endeavor to create it, but then they were really creative in that Museum.

The point is that sound transcends language. It is a language in itself. Music is sound personified as a perfect universal language.

However when we sit with each other in silence, something is touched, something is realised beyond words. There is a common bond, an energetic pure moment of being, of present.

When that silence is strong enough to still the racing mind then we experience the divine within and listen to the wisdom of the ages and the repository of our magnificent knowing.

Be still and know that I, the I AM, is God.

Lest we forget who we are, a moment of silence remembers and reminds.

If you wish to register for your free place on the upcoming discourse seminars on "A Sound Idea" that I shall be hosting with Russell Stone, mega musician, extraordinary yogi, expert in Nada Yoga, psychology and play, then drop your name and e-mail here:








I want to join the talks with Russell Stone please
Name:
Email:
Country:
Timezone ex:-EST - GMT

Comments

Popular Posts