When we wonder why we chose what we chose....


This beautiful verse by Swami Vivekananda is a potion of balm in the madness without calm.


Times are here for our growth.

Remembering who we really are is so important.
We then do not take things personally, yet accept fully the responsibility that is gifted with this life.

Unleash your magnificence.

Let your brilliance of being shine through

and never let the thoughts of less and lack block your undeniable and unassailable infinite powers of creativity on a cosmic scale.

THE CUP

This is the cup, the cup assigned to you from the beginning.
I know, My child, how much of this dark drink is your own brew
Of fault or passion ages long ago
In the deep years of yesterday, I know.

This is your road, a painful road and drear.
I made the stones that never give you rest;
I set your friend in pleasant ways and clear
And he, like you, shall come unto my breast,
But you, My child, must travel here.

This is your task, it has no joy or grace,
But it cannot be wrought by any other hand;
Take it. I do not bid you understand.
I bid you close your eyes and see My face.

Comments

Popular Posts